ZOHO CRM VIETNAM | GNN SOLUTION

Zoho is a division of Zoho Corporation with many offices all over the world, CA, New Jersey, Chennai, Singapore, Tokyo, Peijing and serves more than 500,000 customers worldwide.

Zoho Business Applications:
Zoho CRM
Zoho Challenge
Zoho Creator
Zoho Invoice
Zoho Books
Zoho Papers
Zoho Recruit
Zoho Report
Zoho Chat
Zoho Mail

Zoho CRM Knowledge Page

• How to import leads in Excel Files into Zoho CRM?
• How many emails can I send every day from Zoho CRM?
• How to schedule mass emails in Zoho CRM?
• How can I add users in my Zoho CRM account?
• How to add our own invoice number in the Invoices?
• How can I add an existing Zoho CRM user to my company's CRM account?

Zoho Twitter Feeds
craigdonnelly: We just migrated our CRM system from salesforce.com to zoho CRM. Annual cost for Salesforce was $1600. Cost for Zoho is $300.
melcooper: #zohocrm I bundle Zoho CRM with all my new website proposals to leverage the fantastic web form capability. Great value!
jfloyd: Zoho CRM adds the ability to manage your email from within the application. Only CRM that I know has this feature

Your Benefits
Award-winning, complete CRM software.[/URL] Zoho CRM offers all the CRM modules and tools that you might need to run your sales & marketing.

No long term contracts, pay as you go. You are not bound by any long-term, yearly contracts. You have the flexibility of paying monthly or yearly.
It's all hosted. When you choose Zoho CRM, we do the hard work for you. You do not have to buy expensive servers, software, backup solutions, etc. Just focus on selling and leave the rest to us.
Ease of Customization. We understand your need to customize our service to your specific needs. Our drag-and-drop customization helps you get things done fast.
It's not just CRM. When you create a Zoho CRM account, you also get access to the Zoho suite of products - from online storage and web meetings to other online business software, such as project management, invoices and more.